• Company name: FECBURGOS - Federation of Commerce Entrepreneurs of Burgos
• Registered office: Av. Castilla y León Nº22, 09006. Burgos
• Website: comercioyhosteleriaburgos.es
Purpose of personal data processing
The treatment we carry out of your personal data responds to the following purposes:
- Manage what you have requested through the contact form.
- Send informative communications based on our prior contractual relationship or your express consent.
Legitimation to process the data collected
- Contact form: The legitimacy for the processing of your data is your express consent at the time you provide us with the information, manifested by marking the corresponding acceptance box.
- Sending commercial communications: The legal basis is the existing legitimate interest, based on our prior contractual relationship. In addition, it will be the consent if you have checked the corresponding box for this shipment on our website.
How long will we keep your data?
- Contact form: We will keep your personal data from the moment you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked for the legally required periods.
- Sending commercial communications: We will keep your personal data for this treatment as long as you do not oppose it (if you are already a customer) or withdraw your consent for this sending.
Your data will not be transferred, except:
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- To other entities to manage the service requested by the interested party.
No international transfers will be carried out.
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Rights of the Interested Party
The interested party has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data, and may exercise them by contacting the Data Controller:
- If the legal basis for your treatment is consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request their rectification if they are inaccurate, or request their deletion (for example, if you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, provided that one of the conditions provided for in the regulations is met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment, for example, regarding informative communications on our part, in which case we will stop processing your data for that purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Data Protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights: aepd.es.